How To Shop For Shi(f)t
The How to Shop for Shi(f)t guidebook’s purpose:
- Introduce better shopping habits, helpful resources, and understanding of what clothes are made of
- Enable shoppers to ask important questions like: How do my clothes affect the health of my family and myself, the people who make my clothes and the world that we live in?
- Provide an introduction to fashion-related pollution problems, by spotlighting chemicals used and waste created in the making of a garment
- Teach shoppers what to look for, where to find it and how to use their newfound knowledge to influence the fashion industry
- Offer tools and terms for shoppers to share the exciting things they’ve learned
- Empower shoppers to #MakeShiftHappen